Aqeel Khan  2007.03.27 조회 : 96  

Dear brothers and sisters, last Sunday we learned what Jesus said about Himself, who He is? Today, let's see what other's thought or gave opinion about Jesus. Different people different thoughts. Some thought Jesus as a good man or prophet who taught some good principles and gave good advices, but they don't look up to Jesus as the Saviour and Messiah. They realize that Jesus is the only way to live a good life and they do not accept and fear Him as an Almighty God. Jesus left His throne of glory to come and live among us. He has no sin or blemish in Him. Today let's see what should we or especially I should thought about Jesus. Who is Jesus?

Prophet Isaiah's prophecy :
Prophet Isaiah gave a prophecy about 750 years before the birth of Jesus. His prophecy fulfilled.

Isaiah 9 : 6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 53 : 4 ~ 6
4 Surely He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered Him stricken by God, smitten by Him, and afflicted. 5 But He was pierced for our transgr! essions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. 6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Islam talked about Jesus :
Our Muslims friends deny that Jesus is the Son of God but they strongly believe that Jesus is born by the Spirit of the Lord. Jesus called in Quran Eisa Roh Allah = Jesus is Spirit of Allah. If they don't believe in this, their faith is incomplete. They believe that Jesus healed and raised.

Mahatma Gandhi say's :
Mahatma Gandhi strongly believed that Jesus is the super prophet of God. Who's teaching is based on love and live for others. Mahatma Gandhi many times quote the parables of Jesus Christ and he asked people to live their life according to Jesus's principles. Mahatma Gandhi always keep New Testament with him and meditate very deeply.

Simeon a righteous person say's :
2007 years ago when Jesus born. There was a person called Simeon. Simeon was righteous, filled with Hoy Spirit and devout. Simon was waiting for the consolation of nations Israel and world.

Luke 2 : 28 ~ 32
28 Simeon took Him in his arms and praised God, saying: 29 "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. 30 For my eyes have seen your salvation, 31 which You have prepared in the sight of all people, 32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to Your people Israel."

John the Baptist say's :
We can see faith of John the Baptist. Who preached about Jesus and salvation during his life.

Matthew 3 : 11
"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

John 1 : 29
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said,
"Look, the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!

Disciples of Jesus say's :
We can see the faith of the disciples of Jesus what they had about their Master. Jesus asked to them. About their opinion or faith about Jesus Christ. The disciple simon Simon Peter gave a wonderful answer. Friends our faith must be like Simon Peter. Jesus is the Son God and saviour.

Matthew 16 : 16
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ the Son of the living God."

John 1 : 41
The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).

Demons say's :
There was a person who was possessed by many demons. When Jesus asked his name he relied "Legion" which means many. There were lots of demons in him. Jesus rebuked them and made him free from demons. Those demon confessed with their tongue that Jesus is the Son God.

Luke 8 : 28
When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell at his feet, shouting at the top of his voice, "What do You want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I! beg you, don't torture me!"

Angels say's :
And now let's see the statement of angels about the Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus? Angels proclaim the glory of Jesus. God commanded to the angels and angels gave the same message to people.

Matthew 1 : 20 ~ 21
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a S! on, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins."

Luke 2 : 11
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord.

God say's :
Until now we learned the other's faith. Now let's see what God the Father or the creator of this universe said about Jesus. Who is Jesus? Let's see the relation between Jesus and God.

Matthew 3 : 17
And a voice from heaven said, "This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."

Matthew 17 : 5
While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased. Listen to Him!"

Conclusion :
Dear brothers and sisters, let's see think deeply what we think about Jesus. Who is Jesus? Yes dear friends our confession for Jesus must be like the disciples of Jesus.

Matthew 16 : 16
"But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ the Son of the living God."

John 1 : 41
The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).

Jesus is not a human or "Eisa" but Jesus is living God and Son of God. Who suffered, Crucified, died for our sins & raised from the deads to give an eternal life. Jesus is saviour & Son of God.

Repetition :
Jesus is a Mighty God. Jesus is a Prince of Peace. Jesus is Son of God. Jesus is a Salvation.
Jesus is a wonderful counsellor. Jesus is King of kings. Jesus is healing for ailing.

Pray :

Father God, thanks that You gave Your loving begotten Son Jesus. Who made us new with His own blood. Today we are new in Jesus. Our old has gone new has come. In Jesus name Amen.

"Who is Jesus ? 예수님은 누구신가 ?"

사랑하는 형제 자매 여러분, 지난주 우리는 예수님이 자신에 대해 무엇 또는 누구라고 말씀하시는 지에 대해 배웠습니다. 오늘은 예수님에 대한 다른 사람들의 생각이나 의견을 살펴보겠습니다. 사람마다 각기 다른 생각을 가지고 있습니다. 어떤이는 예수님을 선한 사람으로 보거나 선한 원리를 가르치는 또는 좋은 조언을 주는 선지자로 보기도 합니다. 하지만 그들은 예수님을 구원자나 메시아로 바라보지는 않습니다. 그들은 또한 예수님이 선한 삶을 살기 위한 유일한 길임을 알지만 전능하신 하나님으로 받아들이고 경외하지도 않습니다. 예수님은 영광의 왕좌를 버리시고 우리가운데 거하시기 위해 오셨습니다. 그분은 죄나 흠이 없으십니다. 오늘 우리가, 특히 내가 예수님에 대해 어떻게 생각해야 하는지 알아봅시다. 예수님은 누구십니까?

선지자 이사야의 예언 :
선지자 이사야는 예수님의 탄생 약 750년전에 예언하였습니다. 그의 예언은 성취되었습니다.

이사야 9 : 6
이는 한 아기가 우리에게 났고 한 아들을 우리에게 주신 바 되었는데 그 어깨에는 정사를 메었고 그 이름은 기묘자라, 모사라, 전능하신 하나님이라, 영존하시는 아버지라, 평강의 왕이라 할 것임이라

이사야 53 : 4 ~ 6
4 그는 실로 우리의 질고를 지고 우리의 슬픔을 당하였거늘 우리는 생각하기를 우리는 생각하기를 그는 징벌을 받아서 하나님에게 맞으며 고난을 당한다 하였노라 5 그가 찔림은 우리의 허물을 인함이요 그가 상함은 우리의 죄악을 인함이라 그가 징계를 받음으로 우리가 평화를 누리고 그가 채찍에 맞음으로 우! 리가 나음을 입었도다 6 우리는 다 양 같아서 그릇 행하여 각기 제 길로 갔거늘 여호와께서는 우리 무리의 죄악을 그에게 담당 시키셨도다

예수님에 대한 이슬람교의 말 :
무슬림 친구들은 예수님이 하나님의 아들이라는 사실은 부인하지만 예수님이 성령에 의해 잉태 되었다는 것은 확실하게 믿습니다. 예수님은 코란에서 이사 로흐 알라 라고 불리는데 이 말은 예수는 알라의 영이다 라는 뜻입니다. 만일 그들이 이 사실을 믿지 않는다면 그들의 믿음은 불완전한 것입니다. 그들은 예수님이 치료하셨고 부활하셨다는 것을 믿습니다.

마하트마 간디의 말 :
마하트마 간디는 예수님이 하나님의 초월적 예언자라고 확실히 믿습니다. 그분의 가르침은 사랑에 기반을 두고 다른 이들을 위해 산 것이었습니다. 마하트마 간디는 예수 그리스도의 예화를 수 차례 인용하면서 사람들에게 예수님의 원리에 따라 그들의 삶을 살도록 부탁했습니다. 마하트마 간디는 항상 신약 성경을 가지고 다니면서 깊이 묵상하곤 하였습니다.

시몬이라는 의인의 말 :
2007년전 예수님이 태어나셨을 때 시므온이라 불리는 한 사람이 있었습닏. 시므온은 의인이었고 성령으로 충만했으며 믿음이 깊은 사람이었습니다. 시므온은 이스라엘과 세계에서 민족들간의 위로를 기다리고 있었습니다.

누가 복음 2 : 28 ~ 32

28 시므온이 아기를 안고 하나님을 찬송하여 가로되 29 주재여 이제는 말씀하신 대로 종을 평안히 놓아주시는 도다 30 내 눈이 주의 구원을 보았사오니 31 이는 만민 앞에 예비하신 것이요 32 이방을 비추는 빛이요 주의 백성 이스라엘의 영광이니이다 하니

세례 요한의 말 :
우리는 세례 요한의 믿음을 볼 수 있습니다. 누가 그의 삶 동안 예수님과 구원에 대해 전파하였습니까?

마태복음 3 : 11
나는 너희로 회개케 하기 위하여 물로 세례를 주거니와 내 뒤에 오시는 이는 나보다 능력이 많으시니 나는 그의 신을 들기도 감당치 못하겠노라 그는 성령과 불로 너희에게 세례를 주실 것이요

요한 복음 1 : 29
이튿날 요한이 예수께서 자기에게 나아오심을 보고 가로되 보라 세상 죄를 지고 가는 하나

예수님의 제자들의 말 :
우리는 제자들이 그들의 주인에 대해 가진 생각을 통해 예수님의 제자들의 믿음을 볼 수 있습니다. 예수님은 그들에게 예수님에 대한 의견과 믿음에 대해 물었습니다. 제자 시몬 베드로는 아주 놀라운 답변을 하였습니다. 여러분, 우리의 믿음은 시몬 베드로와 같아야 합니다. 예수님은 하나님의 아들이시며 구세주 이십니다.

마태복음 16 : 16
시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도 시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이 시니 이다

요한복음 1 : 41
그가 먼저 자기의 형제 시몬을 찾아 말하되 우리가 메시야를 만났다 하고(메시야는 번역하면 그리스도라)님의 어린양이로다

사단의 말 :
많은 귀신이 들린 한 사람이 있었습니다. 예수님께서 그의 이름을 물었을 때 그는 대답했습니다. 군대입니다. 이는 많다는 뜻입니다. 그 사람 안에는 많은 귀신들이 있었습니다. 예수님은 귀신들을 꾸짖고 그를 자유 하게 해 주었습니다. 그 귀신들은 그들의 입으로 예수님이 하나님의 아들이 되심을 고백했습니다.

누가복음 8 : 28
예수를 보고 부르짖으며 그 앞에 엎드리어 큰소리로 불러 가로되 지극히 높으신 하나님의 아들 예수여 나와 당신과 무슨 상관이 있나이까 당신께 구하노니 나를 괴롭게 마옵소서 하니

천사들의 말 :
이제 예수 그리스도에 대한 천사들의 말에 대해 살펴 봅시다. 예수님은 누구 십니까? 천사들은 예수님의 영광을 선포했습니다. 하나님은 천사들에게 명령했고 천사들은 같은 메시지를 사람들에게 전해 주었습니다.

마태복음 1 : 20 ~ 21
20 이 일을 생각할 때에 주의 사자가 현몽하여 가로되 다윗의 자손 요셉아 네 아내 마리아 데려오기를 무서워 말라 저에게 잉태된 자는 성령으로 된 것이라 21 아들을 낳으리니 이름을 예수라 하라 이는 그가 자기 백성을 저희 죄에서 구원할 자이심이라 하니라

누가복음 2 : 11
오늘날 다윗의 동네에 너희를 위하여 구주가 나셨으니 곧 그리스도 주시니라

하나님의 말 :
이제 까지 우리는 다른 사람들의 믿음에 대해 배웠습니다. 이제 하나님 아버지 또는 이 우주의 창조자되신 분께서 예수님에 대해 무엇이라 말하는지 봅시다. 예수님은 누구이십니까? 예수님과 하나님과의 관계에 대해 알아 봅시다.

마태복음 3 : 17
하늘로서 소리가 있어 말씀하시되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자라 하시니라

마태복음 17 : 5
말할 때에 홀연히 빛난 구름이 저희를 덮으며 구름 속에서 소리가 나서 가로되 이는 내 사랑하는 아들이요 내 기뻐하는 자니 너희는 저의 말을 들으라 하는지라

결론 :

사랑하는 형제 자매 여러분, 우리는 예수님에 대해 어떻게 생각하고 있는지 깊게 살펴 보아야 합니다. 예수님은 누구이십니까? 네. 사랑하는 여러분, 예수님을 향한 우리의 고백은 예수님의 제자들과 같아야 합니다.

마태복은 16 ; 16
시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다

요한복음 1 : 41
그가 먼저 자기의 형제 시몬을 찾아 말하되 우리가 메시야를 만났다 하고(메시야는 번역하면 그리스도라)

예수님은 인간이나 “이사”가 아닙니다. 그분은 살아계신 하나님이시며 동시에 하나님의 아들이십니다. 그분은 고통받으시고 십자가에 달리시고 우리의 죄로 인해 죽으셨으며 영원한 생명을 주시기 위해 죽음에서 부활하셨습니다. 예수님은 구세주이시고 하나님의 아들이십니다.

따라하기 :
예수님은 전능하신 하나님이다. 예수님은 평화의 왕자다. 예수님은 하나님의 아들이다. 예수님은 구원이시며 훌륭한 상담자이시기도 하다. 예수님은 왕중의 왕이시고 병든자에게도 치료하신다.

기도 :
하나님 아버지, 우리에게 당신의 사랑하는 아들 예수를 내어 주심에 감사드립니다. 누가 우리를 그의 피로 새롭게 하였습니까? 오늘 우리는 예수님 안에서 새것입니다. 우리의 이전 것은 지나가고 새것이 왔습니다. 예수님 이름으로 기도 드립니다. 아멘